How Can We Help?
We partner with our clients to construct, increase, or maintain pipeline systems, compressor and pump stations, Marketing terminals, storage facilities (above and below ground), infield gathering and production facilities.
With over 43 years of experience in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical engineering, we can anticipate possible project issues, and plan to mitigate any risks associated with the project. Our experience also allows us to plan for contingencies and ensure projects are costed and planned accurately.
Whether you need support for an aspect of a project, or require a full turnkey solution, we are there for you!
- Refinery project design including plant additions, modifications, and repairs
- Tank and Terminal Engineering/Design
- Site Development Engineering
- Construction Management and Owner’s Construction Rep
- Owner’s Engineering and Estimate Verification
- Procurement Support
Recent Project Highlights
- Equipment structure and foundation design, drawing preparation, permit acquisition
- Building and foundation inspection and design of repairs to return to original service or meet the needs of new processes
- Design of safety platforms and tie-offs
- Design of new multi-storied support structures for equipment in process areas
- Pipeline receiver stations and supports
- Tank foundations, inspections, design of repairs, design of dikes and impound areas
- Designed remodels of operator shelters, designed explosion resistant shelters for operators in process areas
- Designed and reviewed lift plans for various plant shutdowns
- Third party review of seismic designs for refinery
- Certification of equipment for structural suitability and code compliance from out of state/country manufacturers
- Certification of existing structures, bridges, accessways, to meet the requirements of nonstandard loads
- Detailed piping design from initial studies through detailed design and construction iso’s
- Vibration Analysis
- One off designs to utilize existing structures and equipment while preparing an area for modifications or new processes
- Emergency solution to structural and piping issues occurring during shutdowns and turnarounds
- Relocate Sulfur storage facility including roadways, retaining walls, foundations, platforms, piping for unloading stations, material transfer and tie-ins to existing facility
- Multi-storied equipment and platform supports including steel structures, foundations, piping and permit/construction packages
- CALARP studies
- Verification of structures and foundations as to adequacy for existing or new loads due to poor maintenance or new processes
- Miscellaneous foundations and maintenance platforms throughout the plants
- Design installation of new pumps, tanks, piping, filters, and injection systems including supports, foundations and detailed piping.
- Pipeline systems including pig receiving stations
- Truck, rail and ship unloading and loading stations including storage, filtering and skid mounted components
- Canopies designed to protect loading/unloading stations
- Storm water systems including oily water separators
- Miscellaneous supports, walkways and impound dikes